Anyone PLEASE tell me how get BE 9.0 recognize my Compaq Autoloader, I tried
all possible ways, but nothing has changed. I have BE 9.0 latest revision
(4454) with new drivers installed, Windows 2000 Advanced Server with SP3,
and Compaq DDS4 8 Cassette Autoloader installed within external rackmount
enclosure connected through Adaptec (Compaq) Ultra3 SCSI Controller.

Any ideas ???? I'm really getting crazy of this !!! Already have
re-installed BE many times, also tried 8.6 version, the only thing I haven't
done is to re-install Windows, but it is impossible to do with the ONLINE
DATABASE Server !!! PLEASE HELP MEE !!!