I just spent three hours on the phone with Veritas 2nd level support for a
problem with BackupEXEC 9.0. We've been running it on a Windows 2003 server
for two weeks without any problems. Now, when the scheduled job kicks off,
we get "Invalid Physical Volume Library Argument." in the job log and the
backup fails. The final outcome with 2nd level support was to delete the
database, and recreate the backup job. That worked one time. Now we are
getting the same error again and the backup wont even start. Could it be
another corrupt database? If so, what could be causing it?

fdr