I have a new HP Proliant server running under Windows Server 2003 and Veritas
Backup Exec for Windows Servers 9.0. I have installed all the software and
driver updates along with necessary hotfixes. The Veritas driver 5.0.1.1
reports the tape capacity as 110 GB with an SDLT 1 tape. The Veritas device
information reports that the tape type is DLT. After a successful backup,
the tape information reports tape capacity as 120 GB. Compression is reported
as 1:1 even though I have hardware compression enabled. Are the Veritas
drivers compatible with this product under Windows Server 2003? Is this product
compatible with Veritas under any windows operating system?