Application Failure... - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Application Failure... - Veritas Backup Exec ; Hi folks, I've installed BE 9.0.4454 and on an Windows Server 2003 Standard Machine and now I've more problems than ever. I did an backup yesterday and today I restarted the server. Now following error apears: Application Failure bengine.exe 9.0.4454.0 ...

  1. Application Failure...

    Hi folks,

    I've installed BE 9.0.4454 and on an Windows Server 2003 Standard Machine
    and now I've more problems than ever.

    I did an backup yesterday and today I restarted the server. Now following
    error apears:

    Application Failure bengine.exe 9.0.4454.0 in ntdll.dll 5.2.3790.0 at offset
    00013b28.

    I hope someone can help me with this problem. Is anybody working with Win
    2003 and BE 9.0?

    Regards

    Timur Zanagar

  2. Re: Application Failure...

    On Wed, 06 Aug 2003 16:07:46 +0200, Timur Zanagar wrote:
    <..snip>
    > Application Failure bengine.exe 9.0.4454.0 in ntdll.dll 5.2.3790.0 at offset
    > 00013b28.
    >
    > I hope someone can help me with this problem. Is anybody working with Win
    > 2003 and BE 9.0?

    I have been using BEWS9 Build 4454 on Windows 2003 Server since that build
    was released.
    Had an unscheduled restart last week due to a 1hr power outage and no problems.

    I would see if the setup program (from Add/Remove Programs) provides a
    repair option.

    Alex Moore

+ Reply to Thread