I have a job that keeps failing when trying to back up an Exchange 5.5
Information Store. The job kicks off fine but then I get this error in the
event log:

Adamm Mover Error: Write Failure!
Error = 0x000003E6
Drive = "SEAGATE 1"
{4A499895-757E-444D-B612-2A62AA178E4E}
Media = "4MM000042"
{2508252A-4116-4CE1-8AE6-67A924F6C733}
Read Mode: SingleBlock(0), ScsiPass(0)
Write Mode: SingleBlock(0), ScsiPass(0)

Then, right after that message, I get this one:

Backup Exec Alert: Job Failed
(Server: "EARTH") (Job: "Thur - Exchange Database") Thur - Exchange
Database -- The job failed with the following error: A timeout occurred
waiting for data from the agent during operation shutdown.

What's weird is if I run the exact same job during the day, it runs fine. It
only does this at night and only this job. I've already made sure the
Exchange server is not doing it's online maintenance during the time the job
is suppose to run. Any ideas or has anyone else gotten this?
Thanks,
Craig