We want to move our Windows 2000 server to new hard drives on the same server.
We currently have SQL 2000 running. I am confused as to how to proceed.
I set up a default Win2k server, install Backup exec 8.6. Cataloge the tape
and here is where I am stuck. Do I need to install a fresh copy of SQL server
and recreate empty databases, or can I just restore the server and SQL will
come down with it. I have restored without installing SQL and I had to modify
the services, because they could not find the executable. The path was progra~1\sqlserv~3\...
And I had to edit the registry.

Thanks in advance

Paul