Re: Event ID 19011 - 1 attachment - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Re: Event ID 19011 - 1 attachment - Veritas Backup Exec ; In article , Joe Sullivan writes >How do I resolve this event ID? I'm running the lastest build of >BackupExec 9 and Windows 2003 server, thanks. "This message is not an error message" - classic! (It's warning that SQL Server ...

  1. Re: Event ID 19011 - 1 attachment

    In article <3f186812@ROSASTDMZ05.?>, Joe Sullivan
    writes
    >How do I resolve this event ID? I'm running the lastest build of
    >BackupExec 9 and Windows 2003 server, thanks.

    "This message is not an error message" - classic!

    (It's warning that SQL Server - or in this case MSDE 2000 is not using
    Kerberos authentication).

    David
    --
    David Wood
    david@wood2.org.uk

  2. Re: Event ID 19011 - 1 attachment

    I'm facing the same with Windows 2000 server. How to avoid/suppress this warning?Thanks&Regards.

    David Wood wrote:
    >In article <3f186812@ROSASTDMZ05.?>, Joe Sullivan
    > writes
    >>How do I resolve this event ID? I'm running the lastest build of
    >>BackupExec 9 and Windows 2003 server, thanks.

    >"This message is not an error message" - classic!
    >

    >(It's warning that SQL Server - or in this case MSDE 2000 is not using
    >Kerberos authentication).
    >

    >David
    >--
    >David Wood