Upgrade B8.6 to 9.0 License Keys - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Upgrade B8.6 to 9.0 License Keys - Veritas Backup Exec ; Hi, recently upgraded but new version does not accept V8.6 license keys. Do i have to purchase new licenses or is there a workaround? thanks in advance....

  1. Upgrade B8.6 to 9.0 License Keys

    Hi,
    recently upgraded but new version does not accept V8.6 license keys. Do i
    have to purchase new licenses or is there a workaround?
    thanks in advance.

  2. Re: Upgrade B8.6 to 9.0 License Keys

    On Wed, 25 Jun 2003 10:37:50 +0100, Ants wrote:

    > Hi,
    > recently upgraded but new version does not accept V8.6 license keys. Do i
    > have to purchase new licenses or is there a workaround?
    > thanks in advance.

    You either need to buy new licences or stick with 8.6.

    --
    Mark Hill
    #include

  3. Re: Upgrade B8.6 to 9.0 License Keys

    resolved - veritas has send me new license keyes as we have a VIP
    agreement - aparently some license keyes does not work on 9 and some does..
    according to veritas. weird.

    "Ants" wrote in message news:3ef9694f@hronntp01....
    > Hi,
    > recently upgraded but new version does not accept V8.6 license keys. Do i
    > have to purchase new licenses or is there a workaround?
    > thanks in advance.

  4. Re: Upgrade B8.6 to 9.0 License Keys

    Here's the link at Veritas, describing the upgrade.

    Jerry.
    ---
    "Ants" wrote in message news:3ef9694f@hronntp01....
    > Hi,
    > recently upgraded but new version does not accept V8.6 license keys. Do i
    > have to purchase new licenses or is there a workaround?
    > thanks in advance.

+ Reply to Thread