BEX9 - time out feature for a scheduled backup when no tape is in the drive - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on BEX9 - time out feature for a scheduled backup when no tape is in the drive - Veritas Backup Exec ; With BEX 9 i can't get the settings right for the automatic cancellation when no tape is in the drive. I allready looked in the BEUtility, but I can't get it right there, can somebody help me out with this?...

  1. BEX9 - time out feature for a scheduled backup when no tape is in the drive

    With BEX 9 i can't get the settings right for the automatic cancellation
    when no tape is in the drive.
    I allready looked in the BEUtility, but I can't get it right there, can
    somebody help me out with this?

  2. Re: BEX9 - time out feature for a scheduled backup when no tape is in the drive

    According to previous call I made to support this is not possible with the
    8.6 or 9.0 version of BE. I have filed an enhancement request with veritas.
    You may want to do the same. The more requests for this feature, the faster
    it will probably be added to a future release.

    "Sjoerd Weitering" wrote:
    >With BEX 9 i can't get the settings right for the automatic cancellation
    >when no tape is in the drive.
    >I allready looked in the BEUtility, but I can't get it right there, can
    >somebody help me out with this?

+ Reply to Thread