I have automated backups setup daily. If I do not include Exhange mailboxes
it works fine. As soon as I include the mailboxes it fails with the following.
Job completion status: Failed

6
Final error code: a000fe2d HEX
Final error description: The backup of the item is bad.

Final error category: Resource Errors
But if I look through the file it states everything verified OK.

Verified 1748 mail message(s) in 645 folder(s) in 13 mailbox(es)

0 files were different.
Processed 91,594,415 bytes in 17 seconds.
Any ideas would be appreciated. I have searched everywhere. I have tried
changing the system account and it does not make a difference.

Thanks,

Kevin Bregler