Drive no longer exists - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Drive no longer exists - Veritas Backup Exec ; on one of the servers i'm backing up I switched out a drive and has a new drive letter. When the backups run it's still trying to attach to the old drive letter but won't give me the option to ...

  1. Drive no longer exists

    on one of the servers i'm backing up I switched out a drive and has a new
    drive letter. When the backups run it's still trying to attach to the old
    drive letter but won't give me the option to remove it from my selections
    list....find this odd....any suggestions???? Thanks much....

  2. Re: Drive no longer exists

    to answer my own question....I had to change the drive back to the old drive
    letter, remove it from the selections list, then change it back. had the
    same thing happen when moving two 98 workstations from one backup server
    to another.......

+ Reply to Thread