Backup devices on RAID - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Backup devices on RAID - Veritas Backup Exec ; My onboard SCSI is not working properly and the only other SCSi slots I have in on my RAID card. Can I plug my single HP tape device into one of these SCSi ports is it ok as it is ...

  1. Backup devices on RAID

    My onboard SCSI is not working properly and the only other SCSi slots I have
    in on my RAID card. Can I plug my single HP tape device into one of these
    SCSi ports is it ok as it is a RAID card?

    Can you plug extra devices in a RAID card that are not part of the RAID
    set????

  2. Re: Backup devices on RAID

    "Tracey" wrote in message
    > My onboard SCSI is not working properly and the only other SCSi slots I

    have
    > in on my RAID card. Can I plug my single HP tape device into one of these
    > SCSi ports is it ok as it is a RAID card?
    >
    > Can you plug extra devices in a RAID card that are not part of the RAID
    > set????

+ Reply to Thread