I have installed Bckupexec v9.0 Rev.4454. I ran a full backup last night.
The job completed successfully with some exceptions (Files in use), because
the OFO doesn't work properly (Hasn't since BE v8.6). When I look for the
files to restore in the Restore Tab, the restore selections is empty.

Before you say the obvious, yes I have catalogued the tapes. I even
installed BE9 on another server and tried to catalogue the tape from there.
Still no catalogue. The .u01 file is created under c:\program
files\veritas\catalogs. The .xml file is created under c:\program
files\veritas\data. The xml file shows all of the files from the backup.

Can anyone provide any input on this problem ?