Hello,

Iím using Backup Exec 8.6, on a Win2Kserver with a Robotic Library.
The cleaning tape warn out, so I replaced it, deleting it from the BE system.
Inserted a new one, created a new cleaning job and activated the slot as
the cleaning tape. Checked the mount number and its fine.
Now, every time it runs a backup job, the Critical alert that the old tape
gave me constantly appears. Even If I do a clean up job, and it is successful,
it keeps coming on.
Alert message:

Critical
Device:
The last cleaning cartridge used in the tape drive has worn out:
1. Discard the worn out cleaning cartridge.
2. Complete the current operation.
3. Then use a new cleaning cartridge.

Message on the Backup:
----- TapeAlert Events -----

Critical
Device: DELL 1 (BIGMOMA)
The last cleaning cartridge used in the tape drive has worn out:
1. Discard the worn out cleaning cartridge.
2. Complete the current operation.
3. Then use a new cleaning cartridge.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thank You.