Backup Exec Agents don't appear - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Backup Exec Agents don't appear - Veritas Backup Exec ; Backup Exec Agents don't appear under Backup Exec Agents in the Backup Selection tab of the Backup Exec for Windows NT/200 v8.5...

  1. Backup Exec Agents don't appear

    Backup Exec Agents don't appear under Backup Exec Agents in the Backup Selection
    tab of the Backup Exec for Windows NT/200 v8.5

  2. Re: Backup Exec Agents don't appear

    Mark Hill wrote:
    >On 28 May 2003 09:51:48 -0400, Firas wrote:
    >
    >> Backup Exec Agents don't appear under Backup Exec Agents in the Backup

    Selection
    >> tab of the Backup Exec for Windows NT/200 v8.5

    >The NT/2K/XP agents never have - it's the 95/98/ME and Unix agents
    >that appear there. Just do a test backup and check the log to see
    >whether the agent was found.
    >
    >--
    >Mark Hill
    >#include

    what I meant that I don't see the Backup Exec Agents in the Backup Selection
    tab, so how can I back up the Mac if I don't see it there.

  3. Re: Backup Exec Agents don't appear

    On 28 May 2003 09:51:48 -0400, Firas wrote:

    > Backup Exec Agents don't appear under Backup Exec Agents in the Backup Selection
    > tab of the Backup Exec for Windows NT/200 v8.5

    The NT/2K/XP agents never have - it's the 95/98/ME and Unix agents
    that appear there. Just do a test backup and check the log to see
    whether the agent was found.

    --
    Mark Hill
    #include