I have installed a new tape drive on our Exchange 2000 server. I also installed
BUExec 9.0 on same server. We now have a tape drive and BU Exec on both PDC
and Exchange server. Before i was using remote agent to backup exchange server.Since
i have installed new setup on exchanege server it no longer list exchange
datastore as an option to backup. Did i get the wrong product by buying BU
Exec for windows. Should i have bought BU Exec for Exchange server. Does
this mean i have to buy the agent also. It shows Exchange as option but it
is greyed out. Wat should i do. Thanks