Backup Exec Small Business - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Backup Exec Small Business - Veritas Backup Exec ; We're currently running Backup Exec for Small Business Server on a Microsoft SBS2000 set up. I'm toying with replacing our server with a Windows 2003 server running Exchange 2003. Does anyone know if the Veritas SBS will run on anything ...

  1. Backup Exec Small Business

    We're currently running Backup Exec for Small Business Server on a Microsoft
    SBS2000 set up.

    I'm toying with replacing our server with a Windows 2003 server running
    Exchange 2003.

    Does anyone know if the Veritas SBS will run on anything other than a
    Microsoft SBS?

    Regards,

    Richard Wagstaff

  2. Re: Backup Exec Small Business

    AFAIK, SBS version checks and will only install on SBS OS.

    You could submit a question at the E-Mail support page From the Product
    Support page at http://support.veritas.com/menu_ddProduct_BEWNT.htm
    choose Product Support/Contact Support on the right side of the page and
    then follow the prompts

    Richard Wagstaff wrote:

    >We're currently running Backup Exec for Small Business Server on a Microsoft
    >SBS2000 set up.
    >
    >I'm toying with replacing our server with a Windows 2003 server running
    >Exchange 2003.
    >
    >Does anyone know if the Veritas SBS will run on anything other than a
    >Microsoft SBS?
    >
    >Regards,
    >
    >Richard Wagstaff

+ Reply to Thread