Individual Mailbox Redirection - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Individual Mailbox Redirection - Veritas Backup Exec ; I need to restore a single mailbox to another newly created redirected mailbox on the same server. The process is logged as succesful and there is data in the restored mailbox as shown in the Exchange 5.5 Administrator but when ...

  1. Individual Mailbox Redirection

    I need to restore a single mailbox to another newly created redirected mailbox
    on the same server. The process is logged as succesful and there is data
    in the restored mailbox as shown in the Exchange 5.5 Administrator but when
    I log on to the new mailbox I am not able to view any of the restored messages.
    What am I doing wrong?

  2. Re: Individual Mailbox Redirection

    Hi Dave

    Could be a few things if your OS is not English there is issues about that
    because backup exec looks for Top of Information Store when this is
    transulated on other language Systems. The account has been recreated and
    the GUID is different this causes issues as well there are loads of articles
    about it.

    "Dave C." wrote in message

    > I need to restore a single mailbox to another newly created redirected

    mailbox
    > on the same server. The process is logged as succesful and there is data
    > in the restored mailbox as shown in the Exchange 5.5 Administrator but

    when
    > I log on to the new mailbox I am not able to view any of the restored

    messages.
    > What am I doing wrong?

+ Reply to Thread