I have a problem with installing remote agents, I have readed the newsgroup
i hope to find an ans
I have a problem with installing remote agents. I have read the newsgroup
in hope to find an answer but haven’t got the any thing yet.

Hardware/Software
Backupexec 9.0, Win2k sp0
PIII 1Ghz, 256 mb RAM (a no name model)

The remote agents are working, but I can’t see them in the install menu.
In the Remote install menu there are two entries “Windows Agent/Options Computers”
and “Netware Agent servers” and that’s it! I can choose to “Add remote computer”
or “Add remote computer manually” by right clicking on the “Windows Agent/Options
Computers” entry, and there is no problem with the installations of the remote
agent.

But I can’t see the agents that are already installed? And there by I have
problems with uninstalling the remote agents.

Any one knows why?

Yours truly,

Poul Nielsen
Denmark