I have an Adaptec 39160 card with 2 M2 drives connected externally. I've
heard that there are specially scsi settings for this card to perform the
best with these drives. Anyone use this setup and get good results? and
what kinda settings do you have in the scsi card?

I"M getting MANY CRC errors and have cleaned the drives many times with
multiple tapes, replaced drives, cables, terminators...The tapes that get a
crc error are able to be used again on that same backup server. I think
settings are the fix here. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Jason