Backup Exec v8.6 and Windows 2003 Server - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Backup Exec v8.6 and Windows 2003 Server - Veritas Backup Exec ; Hello all! Has Backup Exec v8.6 been tested with Windows 2003 Server? I went to do a compatibility check on a server running v8.6 and it told me it may be not compatible with 2003 Server. Included a link to ...

  1. Backup Exec v8.6 and Windows 2003 Server

    Hello all! Has Backup Exec v8.6 been tested with Windows 2003 Server?
    I went to do a compatibility check on a server running v8.6 and it told me
    it may be not compatible with 2003 Server.
    Included a link to Veritas, but link was dead. It was for updated drivers,
    but I can not find any on the Veritas website.
    Any help would be much appreciated.

    Jim

  2. Re: Backup Exec v8.6 and Windows 2003 Server

    Version 9 is the first Backup Exec release to support Windows 2003 Server.

    Alex Moore

    "Jim Dwyer" wrote in message
    > Hello all! Has Backup Exec v8.6 been tested with Windows 2003 Server?
    > I went to do a compatibility check on a server running v8.6 and it told me
    > it may be not compatible with 2003 Server.
    > Included a link to Veritas, but link was dead. It was for updated drivers,
    > but I can not find any on the Veritas website.
    > Any help would be much appreciated.
    >
    > Jim

+ Reply to Thread