Hi,

I just installed Backup Exec for Windows Server and whle perusing through
the Administrator's Guide, I found the following:

NOTE If you choose to install Backup Exec into an existing SQL Server 2000
instance, make sure that SQL 2000 Service Pack 2 or later is installed
before you continue with the installation...did that

Then it goes on to say...When Backup Exec is installed into an existing
instance, the automated mater database restore feature in not available. To
recover the Master database, you must replace it with the Master database
copy that Backup Exec automatically creates and updates when the Master
database is backed up.

My question is where is this backed up copy? I cannot find it under Veritas
directory nor can I find it in the SQL Server directory. Can someone point
me to the right place?

Tammy