wont restore - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on wont restore - Veritas Backup Exec ; i backed up my dell server's info at the begining of march, and sunday i lost all my info on the server. this whole week i reloaded everything and am now ready to restore from my tape. i have installed ...

  1. wont restore

    i backed up my dell server's info at the begining of march, and sunday i lost
    all my info on the server. this whole week i reloaded everything and am now
    ready to restore from my tape. i have installed the program, but now it wont
    read my tape an i cannot get any of my info off of it... what should i do?

  2. Re: wont restore

    Did you run Inventory and Catalog?

    Alex

    "kspann" wrote in message news:3e8dcfa7@hronntp01....

    > i backed up my dell server's info at the begining of march, and sunday i

    lost
    > all my info on the server. this whole week i reloaded everything and am

    now
    > ready to restore from my tape. i have installed the program, but now it

    wont
    > read my tape an i cannot get any of my info off of it... what should i do?

+ Reply to Thread