Can anyone help me with this, I have a win2k server SP3 running BE 8.6 build
3878 server edition and sporadically the backup fails because the drive is
ejecting the tape and the job log spits out the following error message:

"The media provided to continue the backup already contains data from one
or more sets created during this operation. The operation can not be continued."

The backup of the server does complete, however the server state fails, so
the entire job fails.

The program send a printout to one of the printers asking for operator assistance,
but this is afterhours so no one is around to accept this request.

This has happened twice in a row and now I do not have a current backup!

Sorry for the length,

TIA, Derek