OFO Error - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on OFO Error - Veritas Backup Exec ; Here's the error I get when I try to use the OFO option on BE 9.0 OFO: Initialization failure on: "C:". Advanced Open File Option used: Veritas Volume Snapshot Provider (VSP). OFO: Backup Exec failed to establish communication with the ...

  1. OFO Error

    Here's the error I get when I try to use the OFO option on BE 9.0

    OFO: Initialization failure on: "C:". Advanced Open File Option used:
    Veritas Volume Snapshot Provider (VSP).
    OFO: Backup Exec failed to establish communication with the Advanced Open
    File Option component. A reinstallation of the Advanced Open File Option is
    probably necessary.

    What should I do?

  2. Re: OFO Error

    Call Veritas support :-)

    /Mike

    "AAP-IT" wrote in message news:3e5ce33b@hronntp01....
    > Here's the error I get when I try to use the OFO option on BE 9.0
    >
    > OFO: Initialization failure on: "C:". Advanced Open File Option used:
    > Veritas Volume Snapshot Provider (VSP).
    > OFO: Backup Exec failed to establish communication with the Advanced Open
    > File Option component. A reinstallation of the Advanced Open File Option

    is
    > probably necessary.
    >
    > What should I do?

+ Reply to Thread