Require step by step instructions for backing up Exchange 5.5 mailboxes using Backup Exec 9.0 - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Require step by step instructions for backing up Exchange 5.5 mailboxes using Backup Exec 9.0 - Veritas Backup Exec ; I am having difficulty in configuring backups for Exchange 5.5 mailboxes using Backup Exec 9.0. I keep getting an Access Denied message even though the System Logon account is used. If there is anyone who has configured this using Backup ...

  1. Require step by step instructions for backing up Exchange 5.5 mailboxes using Backup Exec 9.0

    I am having difficulty in configuring backups for Exchange 5.5 mailboxes using
    Backup Exec 9.0. I keep getting an Access Denied message even though the
    System Logon account is used.

    If there is anyone who has configured this using Backup Exec 9.0 then it
    would help if step by step instructions can be sent across.

  2. Re: Require step by step instructions for backing up Exchange 5.5mailboxes using Backup Exec 9.0

    See http://seer.support.veritas.com/docs/243300.htm

    Dipendra wrote:

    > I am having difficulty in configuring backups for Exchange 5.5 mailboxes using
    > Backup Exec 9.0. I keep getting an Access Denied message even though the
    > System Logon account is used.
    >
    > If there is anyone who has configured this using Backup Exec 9.0 then it
    > would help if step by step instructions can be sent across.

+ Reply to Thread