Exhange backup failing with this error.... - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Exhange backup failing with this error.... - Veritas Backup Exec ; Warning: Unable to backup the attachment data associated with one or more messages. Some messages and their attachments may have been deleted while the backup was already in progress. It's only doing this on one of our Exchange servers. Any ...

  1. Exhange backup failing with this error....

    Warning: Unable to backup the attachment data associated with one or more
    messages. Some messages and their attachments may have been deleted while
    the backup was already in progress.

    It's only doing this on one of our Exchange servers. Any ideas what could
    be causing it?

  2. Re: Exhange backup failing with this error....

    I am also seeing this behavior. Anyone ever discover the real issue here?

    Is this an error message that needs some update or re-configuration in the
    software?

    "Russ Johnson" wrote:

    >Warning: Unable to backup the attachment data associated with one or more
    >messages. Some messages and their attachments may have been deleted while
    >the backup was already in progress.
    >
    >It's only doing this on one of our Exchange servers. Any ideas what could
    >be causing it?

+ Reply to Thread