Restore question - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Restore question - Veritas Backup Exec ; see http://seer.support.veritas.com/docs/230990.htm Dave - Freedonia wrote: >While looking through BE 8.6 for Windows 2K. I looked at the various >items in the Restore tab. I hit the + sign in front of the System State >line to see what tapes ...

  1. Re: Restore question

    Dave - Freedonia wrote:
    >While looking through BE 8.6 for Windows 2K. I looked at the various
    >items in the Restore tab. I hit the + sign in front of the System State
    >line to see what tapes contain a backup of the System State. The first
    >one showing has a red dot on the folder icon with a white slash thru the
    >dot. Does this mean that the particular set is no longer available for
    >restore because it was overwritten? If so, if I highlight it could I
    >hit the delete key to remove it from the list?
    >
    >Thanks,
    >Dave

  2. Restore question

    While looking through BE 8.6 for Windows 2K. I looked at the various
    items in the Restore tab. I hit the + sign in front of the System State
    line to see what tapes contain a backup of the System State. The first
    one showing has a red dot on the folder icon with a white slash thru the
    dot. Does this mean that the particular set is no longer available for
    restore because it was overwritten? If so, if I highlight it could I
    hit the delete key to remove it from the list?

    Thanks,
    Dave

+ Reply to Thread