BE trying to backup non-existing drives - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on BE trying to backup non-existing drives - Veritas Backup Exec ; Hi! My 8.6 BE on W2K trying to backup drives on the remote Exchange Server which have no longer exist (the certain drives). Is there any option allowing me to rescan the remote servers for changes, so BE will be ...

  1. BE trying to backup non-existing drives

    Hi!
    My 8.6 BE on W2K trying to backup drives on the remote Exchange Server which
    have no longer exist (the certain drives). Is there any option allowing me
    to rescan the remote servers for changes, so BE will be update with the actual
    drives exist?
    10x in advance.

  2. Re: BE trying to backup non-existing drives

    edit the select list, choose text mode, delete from there and you should
    be good to go.

    Kfir Marshak wrote:

    >Hi!
    >My 8.6 BE on W2K trying to backup drives on the remote Exchange Server which
    >have no longer exist (the certain drives). Is there any option allowing me
    >to rescan the remote servers for changes, so BE will be update with the actual
    >drives exist?
    >10x in advance.

+ Reply to Thread