Exchange store service not responding - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Exchange store service not responding - Veritas Backup Exec ; I have a windows 2000 server with Exchange 5.5 on it. When we backup we get this error and the backup is aborted. Any help is appreciated......

  1. Exchange store service not responding

    I have a windows 2000 server with Exchange 5.5 on it. When we backup we get
    this error and the backup is aborted. Any help is appreciated...

  2. Re: Exchange store service not responding

    See

    ed blanchard wrote:

    >I have a windows 2000 server with Exchange 5.5 on it. When we backup we get
    >this error and the backup is aborted. Any help is appreciated...

+ Reply to Thread