Cataloging Bent Version 8.0 trial exec - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Cataloging Bent Version 8.0 trial exec - Veritas Backup Exec ; When trying to catalog a travan 8GB tape originally backed up with Backup Exec, the catalog option is dimmed both when using the right click method and the tools method. Does the trial version not permit cataloging or am I ...

  1. Cataloging Bent Version 8.0 trial exec

    When trying to catalog a travan 8GB tape originally backed up with Backup
    Exec, the catalog option is dimmed both when using the right click method
    and the tools method. Does the trial version not permit cataloging or am
    I just overlooking something?

    Jay Walton

  2. Re: Cataloging Bent Version 8.0 trial exec

    Should be no problem.

    Have you inventoried the tape first?

    "Jay Walton" wrote:

    >When trying to catalog a travan 8GB tape originally backed up with Backup
    >Exec, the catalog option is dimmed both when using the right click method
    >and the tools method. Does the trial version not permit cataloging or am
    >I just overlooking something?
    >
    >Jay Walton

+ Reply to Thread