Backup Exec 4 - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Backup Exec 4 - Veritas Backup Exec ; Hi there, My webserver has been running this software for two years and whenever i have needed to restore a file, I just select it from the list in the Restore pane. But now when I click on the Restore ...

  1. Backup Exec 4

    Hi there,
    My webserver has been running this software for two years and whenever i
    have needed to restore a file, I just select it from the list in the Restore
    pane. But now when I click on the Restore pane, it just shows nothing, apart
    from a unclickable tick box called Volume. What has happened? How can I get
    my selections back?

    Kind regards,

    Steve Hoare
    DMCWorld.com
    Web Manager

  2. Re: Backup Exec 4

    Actually its version 8 for the server

    Steve

    "Steve Hoare" wrote in message
    > Hi there,
    > My webserver has been running this software for two years and whenever i
    > have needed to restore a file, I just select it from the list in the

    Restore
    > pane. But now when I click on the Restore pane, it just shows nothing,

    apart
    > from a unclickable tick box called Volume. What has happened? How can I

    get
    > my selections back?
    >
    > Kind regards,
    >
    > Steve Hoare
    > DMCWorld.com
    > Web Manager

  3. Re: Backup Exec 4

    Steve,

    Try http://seer.support.veritas.com//docs/191281.htm

    HTH,
    DL Meade, CNE, MCP
    Network Administrator
    Frankfurt-Short-Bruza
    www.fsb-ae.com
    www.oklahomadome.com

    > Actually its version 8 for the server
    >
    > Steve
    >
    > "Steve Hoare" wrote in message
    > > Hi there,
    > > My webserver has been running this software for two years and whenever i
    > > have needed to restore a file, I just select it from the list in the

    > Restore
    > > pane. But now when I click on the Restore pane, it just shows nothing,

    > apart
    > > from a unclickable tick box called Volume. What has happened? How can I

    > get
    > > my selections back?
    > >
    > > Kind regards,
    > >
    > > Steve Hoare
    > > DMCWorld.com
    > > Web Manager

  4. Re: Backup Exec 4

    > Try http://seer.support.veritas.com//docs/191281.htm
    >
    > HTH,
    > DL Meade, CNE, MCP

    Nice one! It worked! Yay, thanks ever so much!

    Steve

+ Reply to Thread