OFO - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on OFO - Veritas Backup Exec ; I am backing up a large volume of over 20GB and I am getting the error message Static file running OFO has grown to maximum size and cannot be incremented. I set it at 10000mb. I am at a loss ...

  1. OFO

    I am backing up a large volume of over 20GB and I am getting the error message
    Static file running OFO has grown to maximum size and cannot be incremented.
    I set it at 10000mb. I am at a loss as to what else to do. I am using Version
    8.6 3808. Any ideas. I have thought about splitting the job up. Is that
    my only option.

  2. Re: OFO

    Hi!
    How many partition do you have on the system...
    Create a folder called OFO on a seperate partition.
    go to Tools-OFO Wizard and specify the OFO values manually.
    Uncheck the automatic calculation....
    Try starting with Min 600 and Max 2400 let me know how it goes.
    Regards,
    Rehman

    "Kev" wrote:

    >I am backing up a large volume of over 20GB and I am getting the error message
    >Static file running OFO has grown to maximum size and cannot be incremented.
    > I set it at 10000mb. I am at a loss as to what else to do. I am using

    Version
    >8.6 3808. Any ideas. I have thought about splitting the job up. Is that
    >my only option.

+ Reply to Thread