deleted media information - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on deleted media information - Veritas Backup Exec ; In Veritas, you can tell to local hard drive or networked hard drive to become the backup media. While I was creating the another one ( or another set) somehow , I deleted the first one. Is there any way ...

  1. deleted media information

    In Veritas, you can tell to local hard drive or networked hard drive to
    become the backup media. While I was creating the another one ( or another
    set) somehow , I deleted the first one. Is there any way to get back that. ?
    Does the software removes that right-away as soon as we delete ? Or store in
    some place for recovery ??

  2. Re: deleted media information

    ????

    you use Backup2Disk in V8.6 and you delete the backupfolder in the
    device.managment
    is this right???

    ?
    > Does the software removes that right-away as soon as we delete ? Or store

    in
    > some place for recovery ??

  3. Re: deleted media information

    have a look at:

    when you really delete this folder from your disk -> is the same when you
    overwrite a media
    or delete a cartridge....no change to restore only when you have the path on
    a tape
    restore it an when you made a new folder import these files into it....but
    no guarantee that
    this works.....

    "zzzzz" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:3ddc3612$1@hronntp01....
    > In Veritas, you can tell to local hard drive or networked hard drive to
    > become the backup media. While I was creating the another one ( or another
    > set) somehow , I deleted the first one. Is there any way to get back that.

    ?
    > Does the software removes that right-away as soon as we delete ? Or store

    in
    > some place for recovery ??

+ Reply to Thread