Event ID 32770 - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Event ID 32770 - Veritas Backup Exec ; I get this error in the event log when I tryy to install an additional agent on Backup Exec. I click on start installation and it comes up with the following error message 'backup exec is currently executing, please close ...

  1. Event ID 32770

    I get this error in the event log when I tryy to install an additional agent
    on Backup Exec. I click on start installation and it comes up with the following
    error message 'backup exec is currently executing, please close backup exec
    and restart setup'. I know it is not running so what is causing this

  2. Re: Event ID 32770

    I don't know what's causing it, but stop the BE services then try it....or
    look on www.eventid.net

+ Reply to Thread