OFO: Insufficient system resources exist to initialize - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on OFO: Insufficient system resources exist to initialize - Veritas Backup Exec ; Hi Everyone, Even I all documnet and install hotfix for version 8.6, I still can't fix those error from backup job. Could you help me. Thanks....

  1. OFO: Insufficient system resources exist to initialize

    Hi Everyone,
    Even I all documnet and install hotfix for version 8.6, I still can't fix
    those error from backup job. Could you help me. Thanks.

  2. Re: Insufficient system resources exist to initialize

    Hi albert:

    The issue is probably due to the fact that you have left all the default
    settings in the OFO wizard.
    Go to tools/open file option wizard
    select the server you want to configure OFO and follow the on line
    instructions.
    Note that Veritas recomend you have the static volume in a separate location
    than your page file. Also ensure that you have enough space on the drive you
    place your static volume for it to grow to the maximum size you give it
    depending on how much open file data you are backing up.

    Hope this helps

    "Albert" wrote in message news:3dda8bcb@hronntp01....

    > Hi Everyone,
    > Even I all documnet and install hotfix for version 8.6, I still can't fix
    > those error from backup job. Could you help me. Thanks.

  3. Re: OFO: Insufficient system resources exist to initialize

    I foiund the default settings for OFO in the wizard were OK except for 1 thing
    - the location of the virtual disk image.
    I created a separate folder for each server being backed up and everything
    runs just fine now (apart from the other feature of OFO where it breaks Remote
    Agent...)

    Regards

    "Albert" wrote:

    >Hi Everyone,
    >Even I all documnet and install hotfix for version 8.6, I still can't fix
    >those error from backup job. Could you help me. Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread