Systemstate Files are not backed up - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Systemstate Files are not backed up - Veritas Backup Exec ; Hello, during the backup of a W2K Server with BE 8.6 the following problem occurs occasionally: (the message is translatet from the german one - please use your phantasy ;-)) ) "Element Registry\software is currently in use- skipped An error ...

  1. Systemstate Files are not backed up

    Hello,

    during the backup of a W2K Server with BE 8.6 the following problem occurs
    occasionally:

    (the message is translatet from the german one - please use your phantasy
    ;-)) )

    "Element Registry\software is currently in use- skipped
    An error occured during finding the systemstatefiles.
    The systemstatefiles couldn't be backed up."

    How to prevent this? And sorry for my englisch ;-))

    Thanks

    Robert

  2. Re: Systemstate Files are not backed up

    hey man, you need to upgrade to 8.6 3878 on the backup server and the remote
    agent on the remote server....that was a known issue with 3808

  3. Re: Systemstate Files are not backed up

    "Jesse" schrieb im Newsbeitrag

    > hey man, you need to upgrade to 8.6 3878 on the backup server and the

    remote
    > agent on the remote server....that was a known issue with 3808

    Thanks man ;-))

    Robert

+ Reply to Thread