Does remote NetWare agent for BE 8.6 work with NW 6? - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Does remote NetWare agent for BE 8.6 work with NW 6? - Veritas Backup Exec ; Does anyone know if there are any problems with this?...

  1. Does remote NetWare agent for BE 8.6 work with NW 6?

    Does anyone know if there are any problems with this?

  2. Re: Does remote NetWare agent for BE 8.6 work with NW 6?

    yes there is a problem with that...you have to get the Backup Exec for Netware
    version 9.0's remote agent for netware and you will be fine.....there should
    be a technote on it..or call support to get the link

  3. Re: Does remote NetWare agent for BE 8.6 work with NW 6?

    If I already have the Agent for NetWare with BE 8.6, do I have to buy another
    license to get this to work?

    Jesse wrote:

    > yes there is a problem with that...you have to get the Backup Exec for Netware
    > version 9.0's remote agent for netware and you will be fine.....there should
    > be a technote on it..or call support to get the link

  4. Re: Does remote NetWare agent for BE 8.6 work with NW 6?

    OK I found a document on the knowledgebase TechFile ID: 246316, that has a patch
    for the remote agent for NetWare.
    Thank you for your help.

    Jesse wrote:

    > yes there is a problem with that...you have to get the Backup Exec for Netware
    > version 9.0's remote agent for netware and you will be fine.....there should
    > be a technote on it..or call support to get the link

+ Reply to Thread