Automating Inventory Process - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Automating Inventory Process - Veritas Backup Exec ; Does anyone have any ideas on how to automate the inventory process. I am running a single DDS and on another server a single DLT drive and I was told my Veritas that the inventory process is essential to getting ...

  1. Automating Inventory Process

    Does anyone have any ideas on how to automate the inventory process. I am
    running a single DDS and on another server a single DLT drive and I was told
    my Veritas that the inventory process is essential to getting the correct
    tapes seated. Anyone have any ideas as my clients hate the inventory
    process even though it only takes 30 seconds.

    Any help would be appreciated

    Thank you
    Norman

  2. Re: Automating Inventory Process

    Try this:
    http://seer.support.veritas.com/sear...earchTerm=Auto
    mating%20Inventory%20Process&Path=seer%2esupport%2everitas%2ecom%2fdocs%2f23
    3091%2ehtm

    Regards,
    Nikolaj

    "Norman Rosenthal" wrote in message
    > Does anyone have any ideas on how to automate the inventory process. I am
    > running a single DDS and on another server a single DLT drive and I was

    told
    > my Veritas that the inventory process is essential to getting the correct
    > tapes seated. Anyone have any ideas as my clients hate the inventory
    > process even though it only takes 30 seconds.
    >
    > Any help would be appreciated
    >
    > Thank you
    > Norman

+ Reply to Thread