Greetings to all that readthis:
Has anyone had problems opening this patch? This patch contains 3 files.
Beserver.exe, beclass.dll & pvlserver.exe. Once I have installed it as per
the instructions and I restart the services an error message comes up stating
that the program could not be initialized. I have tried to download the same
patch several times and have noticed that each time I inflate the files the
file size is different than the previous time. These files do not seem to
inflate properly, at least not for me. Could anyone tell me what I am doing
wrong?