Will Backup Exec 8.6 backup Peachtree data - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Will Backup Exec 8.6 backup Peachtree data - Veritas Backup Exec ; I have a client that wants to install a server running Win2k. They are using Peachtree 8.0 and want to know if they use Backup Exec 8.6 and a tape drive, can they backup and restore their Peachtree data? Is ...

  1. Will Backup Exec 8.6 backup Peachtree data

    I have a client that wants to install a server running Win2k. They are using
    Peachtree 8.0 and want to know if they use Backup Exec 8.6 and a tape drive,
    can they backup and restore their Peachtree data? Is this any different than
    backing up any other program?

  2. Re: Will Backup Exec 8.6 backup Peachtree data

    If Peachtree is closed when the backup runs, there is no reason to
    think that those files will cause any problems

    If Peachtree is open, you'll probably want to look at OFO

    Dana Papst wrote:

    >I have a client that wants to install a server running Win2k. They are using
    >Peachtree 8.0 and want to know if they use Backup Exec 8.6 and a tape drive,
    >can they backup and restore their Peachtree data? Is this any different than
    >backing up any other program?

+ Reply to Thread