When do I know - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on When do I know - Veritas Backup Exec ; Hi everyone, I have a set with two tape slots. How do I know when Veritas starts using the second tape? My database is getting much bigger by the day and I would like to know when Veritas starts using ...

  1. When do I know

    Hi everyone, I have a set with two tape slots. How do I know when Veritas
    starts using the second tape? My database is getting much bigger by the
    day and I would like to know when Veritas starts using the second tape so
    that I can send it off for off-site storage. Thank you.

  2. Re: When do I know

    the backup job log will tell you which tape it is using and if it spans to
    the 2nd tape also....just search for the tape name

+ Reply to Thread