Remote agent and Pre - Post Commands - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Remote agent and Pre - Post Commands - Veritas Backup Exec ; I have 3 servers, two have the remote Agent installed and one has the full product with Tapr Drive. I need to run a Pre and Post command on one of the Remote agents. How do I do this, I ...

  1. Remote agent and Pre - Post Commands

    I have 3 servers, two have the remote Agent installed and one has the full
    product with Tapr Drive.
    I need to run a Pre and Post command on one of the Remote agents. How do
    I do this, I cant find anything in the manual, Can it be done.
    Thanks
    Ry

  2. Re: Remote agent and Pre - Post Commands

    IF it is just stopping starting services, use NETSVC from the ResKit.

    If you have to run a CMD file that does other things, about all that yo
    can do is use SOON from the RESKIT and put a pause in the PRE/POST cmd
    file to let the other acutally execute

    Ryan Keen wrote:

    >I have 3 servers, two have the remote Agent installed and one has the full
    >product with Tapr Drive.
    >I need to run a Pre and Post command on one of the Remote agents. How do
    >I do this, I cant find anything in the manual, Can it be done.
    >Thanks
    >Ry

+ Reply to Thread