How to install Intelligent Image Option on other server than Backup server?? - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on How to install Intelligent Image Option on other server than Backup server?? - Veritas Backup Exec ; I have problems installing the IIO on another server than the Backup server, can somebody tell me how ?? Thanks in advance Bo...

  1. How to install Intelligent Image Option on other server than Backup server??

    I have problems installing the IIO on another server than the Backup server,
    can somebody tell me how ??

    Thanks in advance
    Bo

  2. Re: How to install Intelligent Image Option on other server than Backup server??

    sorry, i don't know how. Hope someone here does. thanks.

+ Reply to Thread