Backup Selections - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Backup Selections - Veritas Backup Exec ; I moved some files and folders to another directory to free up hard drive space on the same server. In the job definitions under the selection tab I ensured that the new location was selected and that the old location ...

  1. Backup Selections

    I moved some files and folders to another directory to free up hard drive
    space on the same server. In the job definitions under the selection tab
    I ensured that the new location was selected and that the old location was
    removed, I have since deleted the old folder. I have also insured that Backup
    files and directories by following junction point is not selected in the
    backup tab under ooptions.

    After doing all of this I am still getting the following message even thought
    the folder no longer exists.

    Unable to attach to \\WARSTEINER\Deliverables.

  2. Re: Backup Selections

    "Scott" wrote:

    > I moved some files and folders to another directory to free up hard drive
    >space on the same server. In the job definitions under the selection tab
    >I ensured that the new location was selected and that the old location was
    >removed, I have since deleted the old folder. I have also insured that Backup
    >files and directories by following junction point is not selected in the
    >backup tab under ooptions.
    >
    > After doing all of this I am still getting the following message even

    thought
    >the folder no longer exists.
    >
    > Unable to attach to \\WARSTEINER\Deliverables.
    >Go into text view and remove it from there.

    SteveM

+ Reply to Thread