Deleted mailboxes still show in BackupExec 8.6 for SBS2000 - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Deleted mailboxes still show in BackupExec 8.6 for SBS2000 - Veritas Backup Exec ; Hi there, How do I refresh BackUpExec so that deleted mailboxes are automatically removed from the Backup Selections? Thanks....

  1. Deleted mailboxes still show in BackupExec 8.6 for SBS2000

    Hi there,

    How do I refresh BackUpExec so that deleted mailboxes are automatically
    removed from the Backup Selections?

    Thanks.

  2. Re: Deleted mailboxes still show in BackupExec 8.6 for SBS2000

    Have the same problem, only thing I've found I can do is manually de-select
    them from the backup, otherwise it takes ages for the system to recognise
    that they no longer exist.

    "Graham Cullen" wrote in message
    > Hi there,
    >
    > How do I refresh BackUpExec so that deleted mailboxes are automatically
    > removed from the Backup Selections?
    >
    > Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread