I have BENT 8.6 Build 3878 remotely backing up 5 Win2000 servers and 3
NW 6 servers. All machines except for 1 of the NW 6 boxes use the
remote agent just fine. One NW 6 box ALWAYS says 'Unable to initialize
Remote Agent for Windows NT/2000. Performing standard backup'. The
agent is running (checked NLMs). I have tried setting registry keys on
the BENT server such as the 300 -> 3600 delay change, removing AppleTalk
change, and I have tried backing up by IP address instead of server
name. Nothing has helped. Any ideas or suggestions? Thanks.

Mark Clark