Hi all,

I have had this problem for a while - every time I want to restore
Differential backup from a tape to Exchange 2000 I have failure with error
message in the log " Connection to the restore target lost". Full restore
works fine and I follow the same steps for the differential job. I followed
also Veritas TechNote ID: 231136 - no luck. Does someone use differential
jobs in their backup strategy and successfully tested them. Do you recommend
them as a good practice ? I run BENT 8.6 w/ DDS3 tapes; EXCHANGE 2000 SP2,
W2K SRV SP2;

Stoeff