Mailbox Store corrupt - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Mailbox Store corrupt - Veritas Backup Exec ; Backup Exec 8.5 Build 3572, Win2K Server, Exchange 2000 Receiving failed status on backup job due to this error: Mailbox Store (servername) is a corrupt file THis file cannot verify. ^^^^^ Log files What is causing this error and how ...

  1. Mailbox Store corrupt

    Backup Exec 8.5 Build 3572, Win2K Server, Exchange 2000
    Receiving failed status on backup job due to this error:
    Mailbox Store (servername) is a corrupt file
    THis file cannot verify.
    ^^^^^
    Log files

    What is causing this error and how can I resolve it?
    Any thoughts would be appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Leslie

  2. Re: Mailbox Store corrupt

    RE: "Corrupt" Exchange files. We found that our version of NAV Corporate was
    causing mysterious Exchange file corruptions, recognized seemingly only by
    Backup Exec. After we applied NAV's service pack, the "corruptions" went
    away, even though the files were not deleted.

    "Leslie Tkac" wrote:

    >Backup Exec 8.5 Build 3572, Win2K Server, Exchange 2000
    >Receiving failed status on backup job due to this error:
    >Mailbox Store (servername) is a corrupt file
    >THis file cannot verify.
    >^^^^^
    >Log files
    >
    >What is causing this error and how can I resolve it?
    >Any thoughts would be appreciated.
    >Thanks,
    >Leslie

+ Reply to Thread