Stop error 0x0000007f with 8.5 and OFO installed - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Stop error 0x0000007f with 8.5 and OFO installed - Veritas Backup Exec ; I see a lot of posts about this error but I see no answers or solutions. Does anyone know how to fix this problem? Any help appreciated. -Dennis...

  1. Stop error 0x0000007f with 8.5 and OFO installed

    I see a lot of posts about this error but I see no answers or solutions. Does
    anyone know how to fix this problem? Any help appreciated. -Dennis

  2. Re: Stop error 0x0000007f with 8.5 and OFO installed

    Hi Dennis,
    Try reducing the size of your OFO static volumes. If these are too large,
    you will get very similar errors to this. This (or similar) is on the KB
    at : http://seer.support.veritas.com/docs/238589.htm.

    Cheers

    Peter
    "Dennis Cosmann" wrote:

    >I see a lot of posts about this error but I see no answers or solutions.

    Does
    >anyone know how to fix this problem? Any help appreciated. -Dennis

+ Reply to Thread